Because of your generosity and support at our first fundraising event, we were able to raise over $10,000 through donations, raffle and silent auction! Over 200 people were in attendance at the event, held during National Infertility Awareness Week. Those who attended enjoyed an evening of mingling and raising money for those couples battling infertility who are trying to achieve parenthood. Thank you all for your support and attendance – this was an excellent kick-off event to raise money and infertility awareness.
Many many thanks to the following people and businesses for their help in ensuring a successful event :
- The Institute for Reproductive Health, our exclusive partner
- Our event sponsors, Truepoint Wealth Counsel and Becoming Mom Pregnancy Spa
- Jeff Thomas at WKRQ (Q102) for being our guest MC
- Mark Rothfuss for providing the evening’s entertainment
- The many businesses that contributed items to our silent auction: Wine Cellar Innovations, Benefit Salon and Spa, Cincinnati Reds, Holthaus Lackner Signs, Natty Nutrition, Pompilios, Orangetheory Fitness Newport, Hubbard Family Swim School at Kids First, Thrive Chiropractic, Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood, The Capital Grille, The Echo, Mayerson JCC, Kelley Earhart Design & Photography, The Breathing Room, Blue Cocoon, Crunchy Wellness, Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, Prime 47 Cincinnati, Salon Beck, Salon – Oakley, Cincinnati Observatory, Cincinnati Museum Center, The Beach Waterpark, Newport Aquarium, Cincinnati Ballet, BB Riverboats, Lolli’s, GameWorks Newport, Fairfield Fun Center, Lazer Kraze, Scallywag Tag East, Peaceful Bodies+Bellies Massage, Q102 (WKRQ), Slatt’s Pub, Buckhead Mountain Grill, Graeter’s, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Flipdaddy’s Burgers & Beers, Aston Oaks Golf Club, Pebble Creek Golf Course, Goodfellas Pizza, Primavista, European Wax Center, The Ridge Winery, and Eli’s BBQ.